9 points - nine:
- systematic, deep and comprehensive knowledge of all areas of the curriculum;
- accurate use of scientific terminology (including a foreign language), stylistically competent, logically correct answers to the questions;
- possession of instruments of discipline, the ability to use it efficiently in the formulation and solution of scientific and professional problems;
- ability to independently and creatively solve complex problems in an irregular situation within the curriculum;
- complete learning of the basic and additional literature recommended according to the curriculum subjects;
- ability to orientate in the basic theories, concepts and directions for the discipline of under study and give them a critical evaluation;
- individual work on practical, laboratory seminars, creative participation in group discussions, a high level of culture of execution of tasks.