The research activities are aiming at maintenance of a reliable and effective mechanism of crime prevention. The research work is oriented on the modern understanding of the wide range of problems connected with development of criminal, criminally-remedial, criminalistic, criminological and penal measures for crime prevention.
Subject matter of the scientific research:
• Ways of development of the criminally-remedial form;
• Maintenance of the legal status for the participants of the penal trial;
• Tendencies of development of the criminally-remedial evidence law;
• Differentiation and individualization of the of criminal liability measures;
• Theoretical and applied aspects of criminalistic activities on investigation of crimes;
• Preventive surveillance and supervision in the system of measures of post-penal control.
Law enforcement system.
Execution of research and development work for the particular clients.
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCESS,
CANDIDATE OF LEGAL SCIENCES, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
tel. +375(232) 51-03-00